- Davide DapportoAsked on November 10, 2014 at 03:19 PM
May I ask you to give me a help also to take the green button in the following jotform on the LEFT side of the form, in line with all the elements above (Name, email, checkbox)?
- raulAnswered on November 10, 2014 at 04:08 PM
Are you referring to this form: https://www.jotform.com/form/10481104779?
If this is correct, you can move the button by changing its align.
Please try to change the button align to the left and that should do it.
Please let us know if you need further assistance.
- Davide DapportoAnswered on November 10, 2014 at 04:58 PM
That's exactly the jotform I'm referring to.
Since I'm not very familiar with the Form Editor, may I kindly ask you to provide that change, moving the button alignment to the left, exactly like in the picture you sent me? :)
Thanks a lot!
- raulAnswered on November 10, 2014 at 05:35 PM
Per your request, I went ahead and change the alignment of the button for you.
Please check the form and let us know if this works for you.
- Davide DapportoAnswered on November 10, 2014 at 06:17 PM
That is perfect: thanks so much!
I would have a last question for you. May I ask you if you can install the Mobile Responsive Widget on these jotforms for me:
Thanks so much for your super-helpful assistance!
- CarinaAnswered on November 10, 2014 at 07:03 PM
As this was a different question I moved it to a new thread.
If you need further support please let us know.