- pthimsenAsked on November 11, 2014 at 02:55 PM
Do I need to "add" this widget for each part of my form for it to apply? Once applied is the form viewable from both a PC and mobile device or do I have to create two different versions of my form that are device specific?
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on November 11, 2014 at 04:43 PM
The Mobile responsive widget can be added to the form just once.
However, we have a better option for you.
Simply go to Setup & Embed Tab, then click on Preferences button.
On General Settings, set Responsive Form option to Yes
You can also use our new Form Designer tool if you want to add more styles to the form, and make your form responsive from there.
While on Edit mode, click the Form Designer Icon on the Form Style toolbar. (Pictured below)
On Form Layout click on Make This Form Responsive
Otherwise, by setting the option in Preferences will be enough.
The form will be viewable on both mobile phones, pads and computers.
So no need to create two different versions. I hope this helps
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on November 11, 2014 at 04:47 PM
Here is our Video Tutorial to learn Form Designer Basics
- pthimsenAnswered on November 11, 2014 at 04:51 PMVery helpful – thank you!
[Email from Craigs]
Pat Thimsen / W 720-259-8413 M 303-503-0454
2-Minute Video | How it Works | Sample Campaign
We start sales conversations. Rainmaker is a sales strategy company with a comprehensive system that mimics the behaviors of top sales people. We call this Prospect Automation, and it will change the way you sell. Prospect Automation fuses proven selling techniques with compelling content to effectively engage more prospects.
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on November 11, 2014 at 05:36 PM
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on July 12, 2015 at 01:57 PM
@jwbcwebgeek, your question will be addressed here: http://www.jotform.com/answers/608449