- oknollAsked on September 23, 2011 at 05:55 AM
Hello I'm triying to get a passwort to my form, i allready read about this but as you showed it allready you can search in the code of the document and find the passwort.
Is there any other way to do this?
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on September 23, 2011 at 10:51 AM
Sorry, it is not possible to add passwords to forms in JotForm. In fact, if you try to add such question to your form it might get suspended with phishing suspicion.
- oknollAnswered on September 27, 2011 at 09:41 AM
No i mean if someone want's to upload a file to my dropbox, he has to enter the password first, so not everybody can upload stuff on my dropbox.
- allanftdAnswered on September 27, 2011 at 02:02 PM
If that's the case, you may use the workaround presented on this thread - http://www.jotform.com/answers/21374-How-can-I-password-protect-a-form. Note that this is a workaround and not intended to secure highly sensitive pages or forms.
Please let us know if you have any other questions or concerns. Thank you and enjoy using JotForm!
- oknollAnswered on September 28, 2011 at 02:12 AM
That's that form where you can find the password out in the code.
But thanks for your help. Let me know if you build in something into jotform which is secure.
- ICTO_SERVICEAnswered on September 28, 2011 at 06:40 AM
Hi 2 all.
It,s simple, as far as I know it's free and provide some security.
Original source: http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamicindex9/password.htm