- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on November 12, 2014 at 11:50 AM
Please try adding the Language tool in your jotform also.
Follow this user guide: https://www.jotform.com/help/298-How-to-make-your-forms-multilingual
Hope this help. Inform us if you need further assistance.
- gashmlayAnswered on November 12, 2014 at 12:11 PMHi,
Adding a new language hasn't changed anything but it's cool to know that's
possible do have this possibility...
But there are some progress:
- I have been successful in modifying the text but some bad caracters as /
(before Month) or - (before Number of the card) still appear as you may see
in attached doc, it makes the form not so profesionnal...
- I cannot get out the billing address, just getting out the State/Province
should be fine as it doesn't mean anything in France
- Month and Year should be on the same line
Thank you so see what could be done,
2014-11-12 17:50 GMT+01:00 JotForm Support Forum <
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on November 12, 2014 at 12:33 PM
This may be due to the option Responsive is selected to Yes under preferences.
Please leave this option to No and add our Mobile Responsive widget to the JotForm. I've cloned your JotForm and tested to see how it works.
Hope this information helps. Let us know if you need further assistance.
- gashmlayAnswered on November 12, 2014 at 12:51 PMOK I will try and tell you,
thanks for your responsiveness!
2014-11-12 18:33 GMT+01:00 JotForm Support Forum <
- gashmlayAnswered on November 13, 2014 at 07:41 AMHello,
that's work fine now for all the payment process.
Thank you very much,
2014-11-12 18:49 GMT+01:00 Hacene Hebbar :
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on November 13, 2014 at 09:10 AM
In behalf of Jonathan, Kiran and the support team, you're welcome. Please let us know if you need further assistance. Thank you.