- stretchandstapleAsked on November 12, 2014 at 11:42 AM
I added a scroll to top widget on my form, but the button isn't visible.
- raulAnswered on November 12, 2014 at 12:07 PM
Upon checking your website, I see that you're using your form in secure mode and the widget is being blocked for that reason.
Please try to re-embed your form in your site using the code that is displayed when the Secure Form option is unchecked.
Please let us know if this helps.
- stretchandstapleAnswered on November 12, 2014 at 02:04 PM
This doesn't seem to help, plus I would prefer that it is a secure form, considering how much information the customer is giving me.
- raulAnswered on November 12, 2014 at 03:29 PM
Could you please try to re-embed your form using the iframe code.
I will also escalate this thread to our next support level since I was able to replicate the widget error when I cheched your form using the secure URL: https://secure.jotformpro.com/form/43001042572944
In the meantime, please try to re-embed the non-secure form using the iframe method and let us know if it works.
- stretchandstapleAnswered on November 12, 2014 at 03:31 PM
Oh I see, it is because it is outside of the frame of my html window on my site so that's why it isn't showing.
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on November 12, 2014 at 04:37 PM
Glad to know you found the cause, in the meantime the ticket is opened to fix the problem with the widget and the HTTPS protocol.
You should have an update on this thread.