- raulAnswered on November 12, 2014 at 06:20 PM
Please take a look at this guide: http://www.jotform.com/help/153-How-to-Display-a-PDF-Document-On-Your-Form it says how to embed a PDF document in your form, but I'm pretty sure that it will work with Excel and Word documents too (you should give it a try using Google Docs).
However, please note that your files will have to be published on your website for this method to work.
Please let us know if you have further questions.
- tdcompuservicesAnswered on November 12, 2014 at 06:31 PM
Any links, you provided appearing like this….
- CharlieAnswered on November 12, 2014 at 06:58 PM
You can follow the screenshots below for the quick guide to how to embed a PDF file on the form.
1. Add the "Text" field in your form.
2. Click the field and click the HTML icon there, you will then need to add this iFrame code together with the link to where your file is.
<iframe src="https://shots.jotform.com/charlie/Test.pdf" style="width:100%;height:600px;border:none;" frameborder="0"></iframe>
Pink Highlight: The link to your pdf file.
3. It will then be displayed like this:
You can find the live demo form here: http://form.jotformpro.com/form/43157545356964
Please take note that you can adjust the "height" value on the iFrame code so that it may display properly on how you want it.
I hope this helps. Let us know if you need further assistance.