- brodtexAsked on November 14, 2014 at 04:45 AM
I want to highlight a word by changing its color in a Label cell, for example:"Thank you to enter a valid email address"
how do it ?
Thanking you in advance,
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on November 14, 2014 at 10:26 AM
A few HTML tags can be used inside the properties of fields in JotForm. We can make use of them to have the word in a different color. Please follow the steps below :
1. Click on the settings icon of the Email field and select Show Properties
2. Please copy and paste the following text to Sub Label
Merci d'indiquer une adresse email <span style="color:red">valide</span>
3. Close the settings and Save the JotForm.
You should be now seeing the result as below.
Hope this information helps. Let us know if you need further assistance.
- brodtexAnswered on November 14, 2014 at 01:59 PM
Thank you !