- GeoffAsked on September 23, 2011 at 02:43 PMHi Do you offer SFDC integration yet?
- JotForm SupportmlizAnswered on September 24, 2011 at 09:15 AM
As of the moment this feature is not yet implemented although
it has already been added on our feature request list. We let you
know via our blog any new feature release materialized in JotForm.
For the meantime what you can do is to download data collected
in your forms in Excel or CSV format and then import that
data into your Sales Force CRM dashboard/admin.
Hope this information helps, let us know if you have further
Thanks for using JotForm.
- williamvAnswered on January 21, 2012 at 03:51 AM
Have you done anything with the salesforce integration. i have a client who is using a form that looks like it was built in the stone age. all you would have to do is to fork a process that would just squirt anything that gets entered in your forms into a saleasforce form.
could you do that for me and the 1000's of other people? that would be great..? when might you have something if you have not already implemented it..?
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on January 21, 2012 at 07:27 AM
Sorry but we do not have salesforce integration ready yet.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on April 19, 2012 at 09:01 AM
UPDATE: We have finally released integration with Salesforce:
You can now integrate JotForm forms with Salesforce. You can even map form fields with your Salesforce lead/contact fields.