- Nick SchmitzAsked on September 23, 2011 at 04:57 PM
We need to move 5 forms created in jotform from one jotform account to another. Obviously consent has been granted by both parties. What information do you need to make this happen?
- brx250Answered on September 24, 2011 at 01:27 AM
First of all, thank you for using JotForm.
Unfortunately, we cannot move forms from one account to another. However, you can clone the form by obtaining its URL instead.
Here are the steps :
1) Navigate to your "My Forms" page.
2) Go to "New Form".
3) Choose "Import Form".
4) Select "From a Web Page".
5) Paste the form URL (eg. https://www.jotform.com/123123123).
Hope you find this helpful.
If you do have any other questions, please feel free to contact us again.
Albert | JotForm Support