- dlarmstrongAsked on November 14, 2014 at 03:05 PM
Our form just went black and the content went missing. It is also no longer on the website.
Could you assist us in "resurrecting" our form?Page URL:
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on November 14, 2014 at 03:38 PM
I checked your webpage and the form is showing at the bottom part.
This is the URL of the form - https://www.jotformpro.com/form/43165138814960
Can you please verify if that is the form that you're working with.
We also have a guide on How to Restore Deleted Forms - (http://www.jotform.com/help/134-How-to-Restore-Deleted-Forms)
Hope this helps. Thank you.
- dlarmstrongAnswered on November 14, 2014 at 03:41 PMNot really we just started making a new one. Still frustrating that we don't know where the old one went
Sent from my iPhone
- ShadaeAnswered on November 14, 2014 at 04:11 PM
I do apologize that your form is missing. Are you currently able to see the form in your "My Forms" page?
Have you checked to see if the form was deleted? The form being deleted would cause it to disappear from your webpage. You can check your trash can and restore the form if desired.
Please feel free to contact us if you need additional assistance.
- ShadaeAnswered on November 14, 2014 at 04:52 PM
We do ask that you create a new thread for each inquiry. As such I have moved your question to a new thread: http://www.jotform.com/answers/459588
It will be addressed there.