- priromeiroAsked on November 16, 2014 at 08:07 AM
I have a very troubling issue. The total on the form appears to be calculating correctly on the webpage but is sending a incorrect total to my customers in the order confirmation.
This is causing some major headaches.
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on November 16, 2014 at 10:22 AM
This is being caused by the payment field's settings. For each product, unchecking the Required and Selected by default boxes (shown below) will correct this.
Save the form after you've made the changes and it should total the orders correctly.
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on November 16, 2014 at 10:25 AM
My apologies. The image in my last reply isn't being displayed. Here it is again:
- priromeiroAnswered on November 16, 2014 at 06:51 PMHi,
Thank you for your reply.
Unfortunately, I require all fields to be filled – I use the excel export of my orders to populate my CRM tool. This helps me distinguish what is product 1, product 2 etc. from the text fields. When not all products are selected this logic no longer works….
This had worked fine for me for several months until last week. What changed? I would be very appreciative if you could help find me a creative, workable solution.
Ph 5416 8556
- New Menu on Fridays -
Description: Description: Description: cid:image003.png@01CFCE11.428DAA20
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on November 17, 2014 at 12:02 AM
Well it took quite some time for me to figure out this issue.
Did you make any changes to your form recently? The issue is caused because of the special pricing you have set in your form. Please check the screenshot below:
Since all your purchase order products are selected by default and the quantity "0" is selected as well, it always displays the amount in the submission page even if the quantity is "0".
There are two issue here:
1. Your special pricing of products based on quantity is not correct which you need to resolve.
2. There seems to be some glitch where quantity field with special pricing does not calculated properly. The quantity "0" should not display any value.
I am reporting it to our back end team. We will get back to you as soon as we have any update form them.
For now, you may like to set right your form quantity calculations and set the amount for quantity "0" as zero only instead of any amount..
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on November 19, 2014 at 07:22 AM
All the items in your payment form except "Antipasto Salad" do not have real quantity options. Rather, these quantity options are actually "custom" options. If you try to add an option to them, you will see that the "Quantity" option is still available.
For "Antipasto Salad"
For everything else
In short, the reason why the "0" quantity is still calculated is because the form does not recognize it as a quantity.
To resolve, simply replace them with real quantity options.
Hope this helps.
- priromeiroAnswered on November 20, 2014 at 11:31 AMThank you for the reply.
Please see where the Salad used to be. Now it is the sweet potato mash.
You will notice that price only changes when an order of 2 or above is entered. Both 0 and 1 contain show $0….?
- raulAnswered on November 20, 2014 at 01:06 PM
I created a cloned version of your form here: http://form.jotformpro.com/form/43235077625960
And as suggested by @NeilVicente, I removed all the "custom" options for your products and added quantity properties for each product and the calculations are being made correctly.
Please take a look at it and let us know if it works for you.
Feel free to clone this form if you want to.