- lthayerAsked on September 24, 2011 at 03:47 AM
When I put the form on the website it worked. I always test the forms before anyone can use them. I noticed some people were submitting forms without the required information. I went to the website and didn't fill out anything on the form and clicked submit and it sent. Getting tired of all the problems with jotform. Please get it fixed!!Page URL:
- brx250Answered on September 24, 2011 at 05:06 AM
First of all, we do apologize for any inconvenience.
I've tried checking your form and I can confirm the existence of the said issue. I was about to give you a workaround, wherein you have to hide the submit button up until every required fields are filled, but that doesn't seem to work, too. I will now try to forward this to our developers for further investigation. The best thing I would suggest, for the mean time, is for you to use page breaks instead of form collapse.
We really appreciate your patience regarding this matter. Rest assured that you will be informed through this thread as soon as updates are available.
Albert | JotForm Support
- lthayerAnswered on September 25, 2011 at 08:20 PM
The required field problem has not been fixed. Any idea when it will be fixed?
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on September 25, 2011 at 11:49 PM
We have submitted a ticket to the development team, I also have increased the priority of this issue. What we can do now is wait for their response on this thread.
Thank you for your patience.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on September 26, 2011 at 06:05 AM
I was able to re-create this bug on Internet Explorer 8. We will work on it urgently and get back to you. Thanks.
- emrew86Answered on September 26, 2011 at 06:53 AM
bug has been fixed...
- lthayerAnswered on September 26, 2011 at 05:01 PM
The problem is not fixed! I submitted three empty forms just now (4:00 pm, central).
- lthayerAnswered on September 26, 2011 at 09:17 PM
Just put a new form on my website and it seems to be working fine. Thanks for working on the problem.
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on September 26, 2011 at 10:25 PM
Very glad to hear that, lthayer. We can only imagine the relief you must feel. Our apologies for the inconvenience that would have been caused.