- realtordadAsked on September 24, 2011 at 09:13 AM
I have a link on a craigslist ad that takes people to a form to fill out. I am receiving the notification with the information that is filled out but it is coming through in HTML instead of plain text. I never had this problem and it just started doing it this week.
Did craigslist change something? Is there anything I can do to the form to make it work properly with craigslist?
- allanftdAnswered on September 24, 2011 at 10:12 AM
In order for us to investigate your concern, may we ask for the URL of the webpage where your form is currently embedded? Or the title of the form in your My Form Page will do also.
We'll await your response so that we can assist you further. Our apologies for any inconvenience.
- realtordadAnswered on September 24, 2011 at 05:37 PM
The form is titled Rental Request. I do not have it embedded on a webpage. i use it in ads I run on Craigslist. I never had a problem with it until this week.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on September 25, 2011 at 03:02 AM
I have tried your form and so far and I could not replicate the situation.
We're now trying to look at all possible angles how this is happening. So I would like also to know a few details:
1. Is this still happening up until now?
2. May we know the URL of the form that you have shared to the public?
3. Can you also provide us which of the submissions in your form returned this problem?
- realtordadAnswered on September 25, 2011 at 08:48 AM
The problem is still happening.
Here is the URL to the craigslist ad http://southjersey.craigslist.org/apa/2613139200.html
It has happened with all submissions from 9/23/2011 till today.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on September 25, 2011 at 01:22 PM
Thank you for these details.
For some reason I still could not replicate the incident.
Though I made one test submission I intentionally made it land to your email address. I also made a submission using the non-SSL connection. Can you see if it's still the same?
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on September 26, 2011 at 05:24 AM
It should be fixed now. Do you still get HTML code when you submit the form?
- Kevin SpoletiAnswered on September 26, 2011 at 07:11 AM
The test emails came through ok. I have not received any others at this point. If the problem persists I will let you know.
Thanks for your help!