- KathyAsked on November 17, 2014 at 07:50 PM
We are interested in looking at your website for tracking offers that come in on our listings. We have never done this before and I would like more information. If a rep could call me I would appreciate it.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on November 17, 2014 at 09:44 PM
Unfortunately, we do not provide support over phone.
I am not sure if I have understood your question correctly. I would suggest you to explain your question a bit more in detail and we will surely help you.
If you want to create forms, you should sign up for free JotForm account and then you can start building your forms. You may like to take a look at our help section: http://www.jotform.com/help/2-How-to-Create-Your-First-Web-Form
You can also check our "FORM TEMPLATE" section to see if any of the form suits your need.
- KathyAnswered on November 17, 2014 at 09:51 PMWe are looking to be able to have a system where all the offers on our
listings will come in and analyze them for us so we can have a
spreadsheet. Is this possible with your service?
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on November 18, 2014 at 01:23 AM
When you say "where all the offers on our listings will come in", do you mean to say the submission data which your form users submit? and you want the submission data in a spreadsheet?
Yes it is possible to achieve your requirement. There are multiple options available to get your submission data in excel spreadsheet:
1. Google spreadsheet integration: You can integrate your form with google spreadsheet which will have a copy of the submission record as soon as the form is submitted. The following guide should help you: http://www.jotform.com/help/228-How-to-Integrate-Form-with-Google-Spreadsheet
2. You can export your submission in excel: http://www.jotform.com/help/44-How-to-Export-Form-Data-to-Excel
3. You can also create an excel report as well: http://www.jotform.com/help/101-How-to-create-an-Excel-Report
Hope this answers your query.
Do get back to us if you have any questions.