- dbcarr34Asked on November 18, 2014 at 04:14 PM
The payment form has been added to the website, yet is turned off at the moment. I am attaching a couple of photos for your review. I am getting a "this website does not supply identity information" and " ! " and the beginning of the website URL. This was happening to other pages, but I went in and changed all of the http to https on those pages and the " ! " before the URL went away. I thought that maybe the css code in the form needed to be changed from http to https so i went in and changed that also. Still, I am getting the same alert when at this page. Any suggestions? Thanks, Dennis
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on November 18, 2014 at 05:42 PM
To get the embedded code of the form that uses the secure URL please make sure that the 'Secure Form' tick box is cheked during the time you get the embed code.
When intending to use secure URL of the form, make sure also that anything embedded on the form itself (i.e. images, url link, etc) is also using secure link.
This will ensure that the browser will not pop-up with unsecure contents alert every time the form is browse.
Hope this help. Inform us if the issue persist.
- dbcarr34Answered on November 19, 2014 at 12:41 PM
Thank you. I do notice the images are not https. How do i go in and change these? When i go to preferences>form styles> inject custom css, I don't see where to change images to https. I changed all other items here to https. I am an amateur so please tell me step by step how to do this.
*I can preview a form and click on 'inspect page' to see code, but don't I need to change photos to https somewhere else?
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on November 19, 2014 at 01:58 PM
For the Top header Image:
1. Click on the Header
2. Click "Header Image" button:
3. Choose "Enter URL" option:
3. Enter the secure URL of the image: https://www.jotform.com/uploads/dbcarr34/form_files/Copy%20of%20LogoBusiness%20(1).jpg
4. Click "Save Image" button and that's it:
For the Product Images:
1. Run the payment wizard by clicking on the payment field and wand icon:
2. Navigate to your product items and change the image URL to start with https://
3. Click "Save Product" button. Click next and finish buttons.
Don't forget to save the form. Do the same when adding images to your form, make sure that the URL will always start with https://.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on November 19, 2014 at 02:05 PM
By the way, I've fixed all the URL's to start with https://. You don't need to change anything now, but the guide should still help you how to do it ;)
- dbcarr34Answered on November 19, 2014 at 03:39 PM
Thanks for your help/support! Your team does a great job over there-especially helping us without css and html experience. This has been a multi-month project getting this form complete and behind me. I appreciate your teams support, and need to get it finalized.
Questions and Thoughts:
1. You mention to go to the header image and enter the URL. I could not figure out where you got the URL for the header image, it says 'jot form' in the character string. How do I access the images I have uploaded? I tried to learn this on my own, yet the support forum was not working earlier and when it was working, I could find nothing that explained this. When I preview the form, I can see a URL that contains 'amazon' in the character string, and my guess is that I should not enter this into the field. * I ended up going to my website, viewing the images on the form there, and 'guessed' which of the listed url's to put back into the original jotform as you explained above. I used the url string that looked like the example you showed above
2. I am still getting the security error, yet notice some of the url's listed show http (see images)
3. I took out the jotform image. As great as your team has been, I am trying to keep this form as clean as possible
Thanks, and I will be eagerly waiting your reply to finish this up!
- dbcarr34Answered on November 19, 2014 at 04:06 PM
Hello Again Welvin,
I spent some more time trying different things and figured it out. Thanks again for your help. I think I am all set at this point. I will let you know if I need anything else.
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on November 19, 2014 at 05:29 PM
Great! Glad to see that you were able to figure out the issue. You can always get in touch with us through the support forum. We happy to assist you.
Thank you for using JotForm.