- mjgroupAsked on November 19, 2014 at 09:09 AM
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on November 19, 2014 at 10:50 AM
Can I embed a two question form into Microsoft Outlook?
As I understand, you would like to send email with form embedded on it using Microsoft Outlook right?
You will need to create a HTML email and then embed the form source code on the body in order to do that. Although the best way is to share the form URL.
As you can see it is possible, but it is not recommended. It is because most email providers will block that email. The problem is that most email clients (Outlook, Thunderbird etc.) does not support or limited in supporting HTML and scripts. There is a higher chance that you will encounter a problem sending it. Your receiver will also encounter an issue wherein the form would be blank, spam or it could be tagged as malicious email.
Again, we strongly recommend sharing the form URL instead.
Here's a guide on How to Send Email or Share the Form URL
1. On the Form Editor, go to "Setup & Embed" then click the "Embed Form" button.
2. Click "Email" button under Other Platforms. (You can also copy the direct link)
3. The send invitation wizard will appear.
Hope this helps. Let us know if you have further questions.