After someone has submitted the form to me...

  • Profile Image
    Asked on November 19, 2014 at 02:24 PM

    Is there a way for me to go into the form that someone submitted and change an answer to one of the questions that they asnwered. This person emailed and changed the answer to the very last question. She said she tried to go back into her form but was unable to do so. Any suggestions? Thank you!

  • Profile Image
    Answered on November 19, 2014 at 03:50 PM

    Hi wattles,

    To confirm you would like to be able to make edits to the submission data? If that is the case, this can be done on the submission page.

    To get to your submissions page, you would go to your "My Forms" page, you would select your desired form and select "Submissions"

    You would then search for your desired submission and select it and click the "Edit" option.

    This will allow you to make edits to the information submitted on your form.

    You can also provide your user with the option to edit their form by sending them an edit link.

    I hope this helps, please inform us if you need further assistance.