- reachrecoveryAsked on November 19, 2014 at 10:18 PM
I was creating test forms and submitting them to make sure they worked. I was unaware that I was limited to 10 SSL submission per month. I am expecting to have forms submitted and I was notified that I will no longer receive submissions until I upgrade to a paid service.
Please help so I can still receive forms. I do not want to upgrade b/c we do not receive that many submissions.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on November 19, 2014 at 11:19 PM
I can see in your account/username reachrecovery that you have exceeded your SSL submission limit for the Month already.
This is the reason the account and forms were now Overlimit and temporarily disabled.
For this time only, I will reset back to zero(0) your SSL count so that we can reinstate the account and forms.
Please understand that we only grant this privilege to new accounts when they unintentionally misuse SSL submissions. Should you exceed again the SSL limits, you will need to opt for the higher subscription plan to have higher limits.
You may now continue using your form and our services again. I have already reinstated the account.
Inform us if you have further concern.
- Matt KornegayAnswered on November 20, 2014 at 08:26 AM
Thank you. Yes this was unintentional. I understand.
- Matt KornegayAnswered on November 20, 2014 at 08:28 AM
Actually the other post was a different topic. I am have an issue with my Thank You page after one if my forms is submitted.
- reachrecoveryAnswered on November 20, 2014 at 08:31 AMThank you Jonathan. Yes this was unintentional. I understand.
- raulAnswered on November 20, 2014 at 11:42 AM
On behalf of my colleague, you're welcome.
Let us know if we can be of further assistance.