- StevensGinaAsked on November 20, 2014 at 02:05 AM
I have been told by all my customers that they have had difficulty using the form as the submit button disappears.
- DarkFxAnswered on November 20, 2014 at 09:35 AM
Try to update the height of your iFrame or copy the iFrame below into your site.
<iframe id="JotFormIFrame" frameborder="0" style="width:100%; height:2500px; border:none;" data-embed="true" allowtransparency="true" src="https://secure.jotform.co/form/41556935100854?wmode=opaque" scrolling="no">
Hope this helps.
- StevensGinaAnswered on November 21, 2014 at 02:21 AM
I have done this and the page seems to have gone entirely blank?
- DarkFxAnswered on November 21, 2014 at 02:32 AM
I see the form into your site and it looks good now. :)
- StevensGinaAnswered on November 21, 2014 at 02:38 AM
thanks ive fixed it by altering the existing code
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on November 21, 2014 at 10:33 AM
We're glad that you have identified and corrected the problem. Please let us know if you need any further assistance.