- yasincoAsked on September 25, 2011 at 03:26 PM
Here Is Some Form URL's Of His:
Thank You In Advance!
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on September 25, 2011 at 11:28 PM
Before we take action on anything, we would like to ask first a few details such as how he is using the forms for scamming people. As well as I found you have a form that says "Buy a facebook password generator", it happened to be in your account which you included in the list.
Your response is highly appreciated.
- jeckelAnswered on September 26, 2011 at 12:32 AM
Lol, a scammer reporting a scammer.
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on September 26, 2011 at 02:58 AM
Also i did check all the forms and it doesn't involve any scamming? it only ask some few information which i think not really a scam. When it ask you for login information or any payment gateways then you should be careful.
all the best,
- yasincoAnswered on September 26, 2011 at 11:55 AM
Im Sorry I Must Have Included One Of My Forms By Accident Please Let JotForm Support Answer ONLY! Also He Is 11 Years Old Don't You Have An Age Restriction? My Compnay Does As Well The Forms Are Scams That He Is Passing Of As Generators And Options! Plus He Is Telling Everybody He Is 18 And 23 And etc.
- yasincoAnswered on September 26, 2011 at 11:58 AM
Also I Got A Anon Tip He Is Giving Away Info On Random People. Im Not Sure If Thats True Or Not!
Plus He Is Violating Companies All Over The Internat Including: Google, YouTube, Facebook, My Company, Etc!
- yasincoAnswered on September 26, 2011 at 05:02 PM
- yasincoAnswered on September 26, 2011 at 09:44 PM
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on September 26, 2011 at 10:07 PM
The account used was just a guest account but we can't do any suspension since it can't be found. But the forms are already deleted.
If you have other questions or concerns, please do let us know.
Thanks and warm regards,