- AlanmwhiteheadAsked on November 22, 2014 at 12:33 PM
is it possible to pre-populate the (HTML) text field through URL parameters or any other way.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on November 22, 2014 at 07:51 PM
Unfortunately no. The TEXT(HTML) field is a Read-Only and static field and does not have an input property. So, it is not possible to do this.
I am not sure yet what you wanted to achieve, if you can describe more, perhaps we can provide you with more appropriate suggestion.
You should also check the Narrative Fields (link: http://widgets.jotform.com/widget/narrative_fields)
I have a hunch that perhaps it will help in what you wanted to create.
- AlanmwhiteheadAnswered on November 23, 2014 at 05:18 AM
Thanks for your prompt response.
I would like to display a different image on the form based on the referring link.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on November 23, 2014 at 06:06 AM
Here's a good workaround:
1. Include all images to your page using the "Image" control, or if you prefer, the "Text" control. Each image should use a separate form control
2. Add a Hidden Box field to your form. This will be used as the pseudo image selector
3. Create conditions to make a certain image appear only if the [Hidden Box] value matches your criteria
Note: Images have the same name here, but they point to different images in my sample form.
4. Assign the value to your hidden field by way of URL prepopulation
- AlanmwhiteheadAnswered on November 23, 2014 at 06:14 AM