- kpnpackagingAsked on August 03, 2010 at 01:45 AM
How is it possibly to use a friendly url name like this?
I found it under the advanced option of the source code
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on August 03, 2010 at 03:36 AM
Yes, here is full instructions if someone else needs it. On the Form Builder:
1. Open "Setup & Share" tab on toolbar,
2. Click on "Share Form"
3. Click on "Advanced Options"
4. Click on "Form URL", then "Custom URL".
- ctwiggAnswered on August 03, 2010 at 06:28 AM
can you use your own domain by any chance, eg www.mydomain.com/myform
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on August 03, 2010 at 06:44 AM
You can use your own domain. Basically, you should create a web page in your site and copy the form code to your web site. Then the URL of the form will be like that.
Next, you should create a Thank you / success page on your site and set that as your Thank You page. It will be seamless for your users.