- tom268Asked on September 26, 2011 at 09:44 AM
Today i see that in my forms the submit button is not activate, why?
I nedd to activate it as quicklyas possible!
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on September 26, 2011 at 09:47 AM
There was already a same issue for this, try checking it out. Here
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on September 26, 2011 at 11:42 AM
For the meantime, what you can do is add a Free Text (HTML) tool in replacement of your submit button and insert a submit button code in it.
Edit your form and do the following steps:
1. Go to Setup & Embed tab
2. On the left side of the Form Builder, under the Power Tools, double-click or drag the Free Text (HTML) tool into your form
3. Click on the free text field you inserted
4. Click the HTML button in the toolbar
5. Paste this code: <input type="submit" value="Submit" />
6. Click OK and save the form
Please let us know if you need further assistance.
- emrew86Answered on September 26, 2011 at 12:02 PM
Sorry, this bug is now fixed.