- tprAsked on September 26, 2011 at 09:50 AM
Are we able to track our account history?
We want to see how many ppl are using our forms this month vs last month. We want to see if changes we are making are driving more or less traffic month by month to these forms.
Please reply with instructions on how to pull this activity report or please consider adding this reporting function.
- JotForm SupportmlizAnswered on September 26, 2011 at 12:30 PM
As long as you have not deleted the submissions from the previous months you can download it in excel or csv format and specify the date.
To do this:
1. Login to your JotForm account
2. Go to MyForms section
3. Select the Form you wish to get the submission data of
4. Click on Submissions
5. Click on the Preferences icon displayed at the right side of the submission data
6. Choose the time frame you wish to get the data from
You can also visit the following article from our user guide:
Hope this helps.