- julie hollowellAsked on November 24, 2014 at 05:43 PM
We run an on-line food catering business we recently updated our menu/order list.
When customers order from our web-site they see our new menu/order list, however when we receive the order in our email inbox, the old menu is showing on our end.
So the customers sees the new menu, yet we receive the order as our old menu- meaning we have to ring up the customer to ascertain what they are ordering.
Can you please help? This is an urgent matter?
Food For The Soul
- CharlieAnswered on November 24, 2014 at 07:00 PM
If you need have updated your websites content, you must also update the forms content.
1. Please log in to your account, navigate to "My Forms"->Choose a form->Click Edit Form.
2. Inside the Form Builder, you can edit the content and setup of your form.
3. To update the settings of your email notifications on the form, you can do this by navigating to "Setup & Embed"->Click "Email Alerts->Click "Notifications" or add another by "Add New Email"
4. The "Compose Email" will then be displayed, you will need to add the new fields and update the email notification based from your preferences.
I hope this helps or at least gives you an idea on how to proceed. Let us know if you need further assistance on this.