- wpnconAsked on November 25, 2014 at 05:07 AM
Dynamic Text Boxes & Geo location widget not displayed in Jot form running on Windows Mobile 6.5. My web browser is Opera 10.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on November 25, 2014 at 08:19 AM
I was also able to see the problem when I test your jotform http://www.jotform.me/form/43279079022456 on Opera 10.6 browser.
BUT it was fine when using an updated browser. I test also on Opera v25 browser and it works.
Please try also updating your mobile Opera browser to the lates version.
See if this makes the difference.
Inform us if issue remains.
- wpnconAnswered on November 25, 2014 at 10:55 PM
Hi Jonathan, Thanks for the information. I use Windows Mobile 6.5 in my hand held device. From where can i download Opera V25 that works in Windows Mobile 6.5 platform? or can you recommend any other browser which works on windows mobile 6.5 (I already had IE in it & Jot widgets not working properly)
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on November 26, 2014 at 05:45 AM
Have you tried Opera Mini instead?
- wpnconAnswered on November 30, 2014 at 10:43 PM
I have tried Opera MINI in Android. No improvement!
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on December 01, 2014 at 04:00 AM
I downloaded Opera Mini browser for android and I am able to replicate the issue. It does not show the GPS Location widget but works fine in chrome. I am reporting it to our back end team. We will get back to you as soon as we have any update form them.
Have you tried Zetakey browser for Windows Mobile 6.5?
- wpnconAnswered on December 01, 2014 at 04:52 AM
Yes it works on Zetakey browser on Windows Mobile 6.5 !!!
Thanks for the help ..
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on December 01, 2014 at 05:59 AM
You are welcome.
Do get back to us if you have any questions.