- jeni123Asked on November 26, 2014 at 12:40 AM
I want to make this account my company's account.
How can I change my user name/ login so it is no longer personal?
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on November 26, 2014 at 06:43 AM
We would have to do that for you. To what username would you like it changed?
- jeni123Answered on November 26, 2014 at 08:21 AMThanks for the fast response!
That would be great if you could do that for me, thanks.
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on November 26, 2014 at 10:46 AM
Sorry for the inconvenience but in order to proceed with changing your username you need to cancel the subscription first, then we'll change the username and after that you can re-upgrade with the new username.
If this procedure is okay with you please confirm.
Thank you for understanding.
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on November 26, 2014 at 12:26 PM
You are subscribed via Paypal. If you authorize us, we can cancel such subscription, then offer you a pro-rated refund. Only after that we can change the username and you'll be able to re-upgrade. By doing that your forms won't be affected.
- jeni123Answered on November 26, 2014 at 09:41 PMHi Jan,
Great, yes let's do that!
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on November 27, 2014 at 08:22 AM
Upon your request, I have changed your account username to "tmgoriginals". Please sign out from your account and then sign in again with your new username.
I have also initiated the prorated refund for your subscription S-0JH47522MJ987604B. Please allow 3-7 days for the amount to reflect in your account.
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on November 27, 2014 at 01:42 PM
Hello Jeni. I've completed the refund. Now please follow the link below so you can upgrade the new username correctly