- fuegojasAsked on November 26, 2014 at 05:59 AM
I have a question about generating a code/link with a button. For example:
When people come to the website they:
1. Use a check button to choose between different choices
2. Fill in the e-mail
3. Use the send button that generates a link with the checkbutton and email. After that it needs to go to another website. For example the hyperlink on the button needs to generate: https://www.test.com/index.php?sid=26123&newtest=Y&lang=nl&26123X12063X491409=EMAIL&26123X12063X491410=CHECKBUTTON
Is this possible?
- BenAnswered on November 26, 2014 at 09:33 AM
Yes, that is possible to do.
You can see it in action on this jotform: http://form.jotformpro.com/form/43293879499983
Now the way we do it is by getting the form field names: How to find Field IDs & Names
Once we have them, we just change the thank you message to our own custom page, with these field names as part of the URL.
If you take a look at the jotform you will see how it was made/constructed.
If you want you can also clone it to your own account following these steps: How to Clone an Existing Form from a URL
Do let us know if you have any further questions.
- fuegojasAnswered on November 26, 2014 at 09:51 AMHi Ben,
Thanks for your response! You really helped me a lot!!
Op 26 nov. 2014, om 15:33 heeft JotForm Support Forum het volgende geschreven:
- CharlieAnswered on November 26, 2014 at 11:21 AM
In behalf of my colleague, you're most welcome. I'm glad that the suggested solution worked for you. If you need any assistance again or have any other concerns, please feel free to open up a new thread here in the forum.