- formsatAsked on September 27, 2011 at 03:24 AM
When I test my auto-responder, it’s displaying Sender as JotForm in the Inbox, even though I entered My Auto-responder Sender Name and Sender Email.
Could anyone kindly help me with this issue? Thanks a lot
- konzeptcouponAnswered on September 27, 2011 at 04:52 AM
I am facing the same problem.
Please fix it as soon as possible!
- konzeptcouponAnswered on September 27, 2011 at 05:00 AM
Oh my god! All my clients are complaining.
Please help to get it fixed.
- jaydornerAnswered on September 27, 2011 at 07:02 AM
Having the same problem?
- ebizzAnswered on September 27, 2011 at 07:18 AM
We're having same problem since this morning. Very annoying.
Also, since the D-Dos attack lots of forms land in our bulk mail folder even though we didn't enter any spam parameters. We're using Thunderbird.
- formsatAnswered on September 27, 2011 at 07:33 AM
The thing is one moment it was working fine and the next minute it started coming up as JotForm
- earlybirdAnswered on September 27, 2011 at 07:40 AM
- same problem here
- msfirthAnswered on September 27, 2011 at 07:46 AM
DDos attacks just stops people reaching your site, it does not touch anything on it. If your forms are landing in your junk mail it will be for 2 reasons. 1) Clients using certain email services like Hotmail have been blacklisted by your email providers. 2) While JotForm is sending from JotForm with the current bug, your email application might think it looks like spam.
This jotForm bug should be a very easy one to correct. But I doubt they are in any hurry to fix it, think of all that free advertising they are getting while only alienating a few customers!
- letwitheaseAnswered on September 27, 2011 at 08:40 AM
I have the same issue - numerous people asking this morning who "JotFrom" is...
Is this being fixed? It looks very unprofessional
- gilerrAnswered on September 27, 2011 at 09:50 AM
Seems like the problem is fixed.
But I have another question: If the recipient is using Gmail, they able to see the Sender name and email together with "via jotform.com". And also showing another field displaying "mailed-by jotform.com".
Anyone facing same issue?
- formsatAnswered on September 27, 2011 at 11:12 AM
Good to see this is working now. Re: Gmail, I’m getting the same message ("via jotform.com") on top of the email. I'm not getting the other "mailed-by ..." message.
- allanftdAnswered on September 27, 2011 at 02:33 PM
Hi gilerr, formsat, and others,
Thank you for bringing this to our attention. This "issue" is so far inherent to Gmail users only. Gmail has introduced this new feature as explained in this Gmail Help page - https://mail.google.com/support/bin/answer.py?hl=en&ctx=mail&answer=1311182.
If you are able to publish an SPF Record, Gmail suggests (as indicated in the above Help page) that you include the IP addresses being used by JotForm in order to avoid seeing this "via jotform.com" or any other extra information which may confuse your end users.
We apologize for any inconvenience. Please let us know if you have any other questions or concerns.
Thank you for using JotForm,
- formsatAnswered on September 28, 2011 at 09:13 PM
Thanks for the info RE: Gmail.