- infolabAsked on September 27, 2011 at 04:00 AM
hello i need to know the expiration date of my plan because i'd like to renew it for an other year before the expiration.
in account settings i can find a cancel button but nothing about an update.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on September 27, 2011 at 07:10 AM
All paid subscriptions are set to recur by default. Your subscription will renew on the 28th of this month. Provided there are no problems with the billing information for your account, it will automatically renew for another year.
So that's another year of Professional subscription to our service. If you need to change your billing information, like credit card details, email address or mailing address, just follow the instructions below:
1. Find your Plimus username in the email that was sent to you when you first paid for your subscription
2. Reset your Plimus password by entering your email and Plimus username in this page https://secure.plimus.com/jsp/forgot_password.jsp?designId=1
3. Log in to Plimus via this page - https://secure.plimus.com/jsp/account_login.jsp
4. Go to My Account then click "Change" on the payment method column (far right side) of your active Jotform subscription
5. Save the changes you made
Please inform us should you have other questions or concerns regarding this matter. Thank you very much for your continued patronage of our service.