- webcharAsked on August 03, 2010 at 12:17 PM
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on August 04, 2010 at 07:56 AM
Do you need to embed a form in an image? Or the other way around?
Can you send me an example for this from v2.jotform.com?
- webcharAnswered on August 05, 2010 at 07:56 AM
Need to generate form like found in http://easyhomeloanmod.com/
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on August 06, 2010 at 04:10 AM
I think you mean the background color? Yes, you can still change it.
1. Open your form on the form builder
2. Click on "Preferences" button on "Setup & Share" toolbar
3. Enter the background CSS details there. In this case, you should enter "url(http://easyhomeloanmod.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/formbg.jpg) #C0A241 repeat-y"