- claybjAsked on December 01, 2014 at 04:25 PM
I need to add the HREF tag to form data prior to it posting into the linked Google Sheet.
thanks - clay
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on December 01, 2014 at 05:34 PM
Thank you for contacting us.
It is not likely that we can adjust the user input data. Can you please provide us with some example use-case? We will see if there are any workarounds.
- claybjAnswered on December 01, 2014 at 05:36 PM
Ok... then another quick question. Can we separate the Latitude and Longitude numbers in the Jotform Google Map app so that they post to two separate fields? Unfortunately Google Maps Pro wants a field for each Lat and Long, but Jotform's Map App only posts to one field.
thanks - clay
- claybjAnswered on December 01, 2014 at 05:40 PM
Sorry.. It's ZEE Maps that needs two fields. But Zee is the only service that automatically updates the Map from a Google Sheet.
Here's what I'm doing:
1. Collect data via Jotform.
2. Post data to Google Sheet.
3. Use Zee to grab data and make map.
Seems easy enough but it's not. Zee wants two fields for Lat and Long. Google's on map engine doesn't automatically update from their own sheets.
Hope this helps. Thanks for your assistance.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on December 01, 2014 at 06:56 PM
Your questions here are entirely 2 different things.
I created a separate thread for the next question here http://www.jotform.com/answers/467822
We will respond to it separately.