- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on December 02, 2014 at 06:56 AM
If I understand your requirement correctly, you want to create a contact form with orange color labels. Is that correct?
Yes it is possible to create such form. I have quickly created a demo for for you similar to what is there in the web page which you have shared above. Please take a look at the following form and see if this is what you wanted to achieve: http://form.jotform.me/form/43352803259455?
Feel free to clone this form in your account. The following guide should help you in form cloning: http://www.jotform.com/help/42-How-to-Clone-an-Existing-Form-from-a-URL
Do get back to us if you need any other changes.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on December 02, 2014 at 06:59 AM
Alternatively, you can also take a look at our "Form Templates" section and see if any of the template fits in your requirement.
- femiAnswered on December 04, 2014 at 04:21 AMThank you very much. not the label but the input box fields themselves in orange lining.
On Tuesday, December 2, 2014 12:59 PM, "JotForm Support Forum" wrote:
New response received A new response has been received: Answered by ashwin_d Hello Femi,Alternatively, you can also take a look at our "Form Templates" section and see if any of the template fits in your requirement.Thank you! View this thread on browser » Unsubscribe Thread 1417521572
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on December 04, 2014 at 06:20 AM
You can change the input border color on the Form Designer.
1. Open your form in the Form Designer.
2. Click any of the text box field on the preview pane so its properties on the right pane will be displayed. Click the border color picker to change its color. Example:
Hope this helps. Thanks!