What is JotForm?
JotForm is a free online form builder which helps you create online forms without writing a single line of code. No sign-up required.
At JotForm, we want to make sure that you’re getting the online form builder help that you need. Our friendly customer support team is available 24/7.
We believe that if one user has a question, there could be more users who may have the same question. This is why many of our support forum threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
How to send notifications to multiple people when there is a submission?Asked by bsiforms on December 02, 2014 at 03:45 PM
Is adding subusers (http://www.jotform.com/answers/213542-How-does-sub-account-and-share-form-works) a good way to have another person receiving submissions via email? Or is there a better way for the following scenario:
- Let's say I have 3 websites A, B, C.
- For each website I've created one form and embed them
- But each form has a person that wants an email sent to them whenever there is a submission.
- Do I add subusers with A's representative's email for form that belongs to A, B's rep's email for B's form, and same for C?
- Or do I use the API to write something that notifies certain people?
I'm hoping for a built in solution for this.
found it! http://www.jotform.com/help/25-Setting-Up-Email-Notifications
We're glad that you've found it. In addition to that, also please check this guide: http://www.jotform.com/help/39-Send-Notifications-to-Multiple-Recipients.