- bsiformsAsked on December 02, 2014 at 03:45 PM
Is adding subusers (http://www.jotform.com/answers/213542-How-does-sub-account-and-share-form-works) a good way to have another person receiving submissions via email? Or is there a better way for the following scenario:
- Let's say I have 3 websites A, B, C.
- For each website I've created one form and embed them
- But each form has a person that wants an email sent to them whenever there is a submission.
- Do I add subusers with A's representative's email for form that belongs to A, B's rep's email for B's form, and same for C?
- Or do I use the API to write something that notifies certain people?
I'm hoping for a built in solution for this.
- bsiformsAnswered on December 02, 2014 at 04:06 PM
found it! http://www.jotform.com/help/25-Setting-Up-Email-Notifications
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on December 02, 2014 at 05:30 PM
We're glad that you've found it. In addition to that, also please check this guide: http://www.jotform.com/help/39-Send-Notifications-to-Multiple-Recipients.