- reznicekAsked on August 03, 2010 at 08:43 PM
My company logo is saved on my computer as a .jpg. How can I load that into my form and use my logo as the header?
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on August 04, 2010 at 06:14 AM
Here is how you can add your company logo to your form
1. Open your form on the JotForm Form Builder,
2. Open "Power Tools" from the left side toolboxes,
3. Drag and drop the "Image" field to your form,
4. Click on the Image field on your form,
5. Click on "Image Source" on the top toolbar,
6. Enter the URL of your image,
7. Save your form.