- Larry5000Asked on December 03, 2014 at 01:03 AM
1) Might be intersted in using your forms to do client websites, is this OK to do?
2) Is there many other example templates to choose from? For Exmaple I was looking for a template that while I wanted a full name I just wanted a single form field for the entire name not 2 separate fields one for first name and one for last name. I did not see any
Is there a way to take a 2 field (first and last name) and delete the last name field so it is only one field there for the entire name can be place there?
3) Can the Forms be transparent so when they go on my websites my background come through? I think for future reference most of my forms might need to be transparent. Along with that though can a colored swatch of a background be loaded up to your site to indicate that I would need that color behind the form?
4) Is there a way, especially if we do a form from scratch that we can upload pictures of our submit buttons and use them. Some of my submit buttons our tailored to match the site. I guess you might say, how much customization can actually be done to be able to intergrate the form into a particular website?
May have more questions but if you can answer these questions in some detail I would very much appreciate that. Will be looking forward to your answers.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on December 03, 2014 at 08:42 AM
1) Yes that should not be an issue. You can create forms for your client websites.
2) Please take a look at our "Form Templates" section where we have thousands of pre-built form templates already.
If you want to add a name field with single text box, you can just add a normal text box instead of full name field.
3) Yes it is possible to make a form background transparent. The following guides should help you achieve your requirement:
4) Yes it is possible to style the submit button and also use your own image in submit button. Please check the screenshot below on how to add image for submit button:
It is also possible to inject custom css code to further style your submit button. The following guide should help you: https://www.jotform.com/help/118-Submit-Button-CSS-CSS3
Hope this helps.
Do get back to us if you have any questions.