Crowd1 yAsked on December 15, 2022 at 9:57 PM
I won't to open my own form
Nora JotForm SupportReplied on December 16, 2022 at 2:06 AM
Hi Crowd1 y,
Thanks for reaching out to Jotform Support. To clarify, do you want to open your form and can't do it? I see that you don't have an account with the email address email@example.com. You have to log into your account to view or edit your forms. Also, if you can send us the form's link, we can check if there's anything wrong with the form that makes you unable to open it.
If you forgot your password and need to reset it to log in, you can follow the steps below:
1. Go to the Jotform Main Page and click on Login.
2. On the login screen, click on Forgot Password.
3. Enter your email address and then click on Send Reset Instructions.
You'll get an email with instructions about how to reset your password.
4. In the email, click on Reset Password.
5. Enter your new password, enter it again to verify it, and then click on Create a New Password.
Your new password is now set and you can use it to log into your Jotform account.
Let us know if you need any more help.