- stonemAsked on December 03, 2014 at 11:19 AM
On my form, one of my dropdown questions "Project Disciplines" should allow multiple responses to be chosen. I chose that option from the toolbar. However, I cannot seem to select any of the options.
- BenAnswered on December 03, 2014 at 01:48 PM
I took a look at your jotform and I was able to select one and multiple fields (by holding the CTRL button pressed, as mentioned under the options).
Can you please tell us if you were not able to do the same? If so what browser did you use and did you try to do this on the jotform that was embedded on your website or over direct URL you have given above (http://form.jotform.us/form/43346960713154)?
- stonemAnswered on December 03, 2014 at 02:51 PMHello,
I am using the link I gave you, and I am using Chrome.
I finally learned how to select multiple options when I enter the form. However, my issue now is that when I receive a copy of the submission in my email, it displays all other responses but leaves that one blank, no matter if I select one response or multiple ones.
How do I fix that? I need to be able to see all answers when I get the email.
- stonemAnswered on December 03, 2014 at 04:01 PMPlease disregard this request. I was able to figure it out.
- BenAnswered on December 03, 2014 at 05:29 PM
Great to hear that.
Do let us know however if you have any further questions and we would be happy to answer them.