- treybradAsked on December 03, 2014 at 04:30 PM
Used T&C widget on this form and after adding the first, it continued to replicate itself. Now it won't allow me to delete any of them. What to do?
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on December 03, 2014 at 06:53 PM
I am not really sure what happened why you have multiple Terms & Condition widgets on your jotform http://www.jotformpro.com/form/41930641197961
I could not reproduced this issue. If you can describe to us the steps how this happen in your form, we will check further.
I can only have multiple widget on the form if click the widget multiple times and add it on the form.
As to how to remove them, please refer to this screenshot
Please inform us if issue still persist.
- treybradAnswered on December 03, 2014 at 07:41 PMAfter setting up the first T&C I proceeded to the Form Designer. When I returned to the form builder screen the T&C setup screen continued to popup and each time I clicked OK. Once it stopped I was unable to delete the fields by following the process that you describe below. I would ask that you access my account where you will see the fields are inactive and cannot be deleted.
Form: Nae Nae Dance Contest
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on December 03, 2014 at 11:34 PM
You should be able to delete the widget without any problem. I did not want to delete it form your form and it has submission data and I am not sure which T&C widget you want to retain.
I have cloned your form and removed all the T&C widget except one. Please take a look at the following cloned form: http://form.jotformpro.com/form/43368702331956?
Feel free to clone this form in your account. The following guide should help you in form cloning: http://www.jotform.com/help/42-How-to-Clone-an-Existing-Form-from-a-URL
- treybradAnswered on December 04, 2014 at 12:41 PMThanks for the help.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on December 04, 2014 at 01:50 PM
On behalf of my colleagues you are very welcome! Let us know if there is anything else we can help you with and we will be happy to do so.