Is there a way to replace a submitted document/picture on a completed form?

  • Profile Image
    Asked on December 04, 2014 at 02:32 PM

    We have an individual that submitted a picture (as requested) for one of our submission forms.  The picture is of very low quality and we've secured a better quality picture.  Is there a way to replace this picture in her submitted form? Probably not, but I had to ask.


  • Profile Image
    Answered on December 04, 2014 at 03:36 PM

    Yes, you can modify the submitted form.
    Please do the following:

    1. Select the form, and click on the Submissions button

    2. Look for the submission you want to edit and click on the Edit button on the right.

    3. The submitted form will be opened and then you can replace the picture in it and resubmit the form again.

    Let us know if this helps.
    Thank you.