- taperiaAsked on September 28, 2011 at 10:36 AM
i don´t know why i'm not reciving the forms at my e-mail not even de test mails, my e-mail is email@example.com
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on September 28, 2011 at 11:06 AM
They don't seem to be accepted your email server. Can you contact your email provider and get them to whitelist us?
Sep 28 10:05:53 yang sm-mta: p8SE5hPC010171: to=<firstname.lastname@example.org>, delay=00:00:10, xdelay=00:00:10, mailer=esmtp, pri=124477, relay=fb.suantispam.com. [184.108.40.206], dsn=5.0.0, stat=Service unavailable
- Chief Technology OfficereeeAnswered on September 29, 2011 at 09:14 AM
It can take time to allow our email server by your local ISP.
If you still want to continue to use your forms in this period, please follow these steps and send your submissions from email@example.com
To change your sender e-mail, while editing your form, please follow these steps
- Click setup & embed
- Click E-mail notifications
- Select your notification alert,
- Click Reply-to and Recipient settings,
- Change sender email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you have more than one email alert, at E-mail notifications list, please change them,too.
After these steps, your problem should be fixed, but if you feel any problem, please lets us know to investigate.