- dealgraphAsked on December 04, 2014 at 06:38 PM
Can't find chinese yuan ￥ symbol in purchase order payment tool.
Please add one tonight. Thanks
- CharlieAnswered on December 04, 2014 at 07:21 PM
Are you referring to the Purchase Order widget not having Chinese Yuan currency?
I've escalated this to our developers so that they can take a closer look and see if they can add this currency. Unfortunately, I can't give an exact date or time to when this will be considered and implemented, but rest assure that they have been already notified and we will hear an update from them.
For a workaround, you can change the currency manually by editing the form's source code, you can follow the steps below:
1. Open your form
2. Click on "Setup & Embed" tab
3. Click on "Embed Form" on top menu
4. Click on "Source" icon then you will get a window like below:
5. Copy the form's source code and paste it on a text editor, look for the currency and change it from there.
Please do take note that you will need to embed the full source code to a website or page to make it work.
I hope this helps. Let us know if you need further assistance on this.
- dealgraphAnswered on December 04, 2014 at 07:23 PM
Thank you! I will wait for the official support.
- CharlieAnswered on December 04, 2014 at 07:50 PM
You're most welcome.
We will get a notification from the developers when they have an update for us.