iWork EmployeeAnswered on December 21, 2022 10:00 PM
I have an account but need another person logging in on my team. How can I get that done?
bugra_sozeri JotForm SupportAnswered on December 22, 2022 03:42 AM
Hi iWork Employee,
If you need an account that allows multiple users, we encourage you to look into upgrading to Jotform Enterprise. Enterprise accounts can accommodate everyone on your team while giving you full control and visibility into each action taken by members of your team.
Also, you can collaborate with another person via the Collaboration Link so that you will be able to edit the form with another person at the same time:
- Click on the Add Collaboration button at the top of the right of the Form Builder.
- Next, Click on Copy Link.
- Share it with others.
One more thing you may use is Tables that you will be able to share with others.
- Click on Tables button at the top of the left of the Form Builder Dropdown button.
- Go to Share button on the top of the right.
- Create a Link or Invite via Email.
Thank you for understanding, and please let us know if you have any questions.