- wtucker0092Asked on December 05, 2014 at 08:26 PM
I need to put a button on a form and all it does is go to a new link and opens the page in a new window
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on December 06, 2014 at 09:46 AM
As I understand you want to put a link button right?
You can do that by adding this HTML code. The is for it to opened to a new window once it is clicked.
Here's a guide on How to Add HTML Code.
1. On Form Tools, click the "Text" to create a text field. Click the "Edit HTML" button.
2. After clicking the "HTML" button, the HTML source editor will appear. Add the code then click "Update" button.
3. Don't forget to click "Complete" button.
We can help you customize the button if you want to change its appearance.
Hope this helps. Thank you!
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on December 06, 2014 at 09:52 AM
Sorry, it seems like the HTML code did not show up. I edited the post. Here's an image of the HTML code.