- kadhijauAsked on December 07, 2014 at 12:56 AMfollow this discussion and seems I have the same problem.
I tried to clone the file but still gave the same message Upload Error
Below is the link of my form
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on December 07, 2014 at 01:10 AM
I was able to replicate the same problem to your form. But I've cloned it and my clone seems to be working fine. This is the form: http://www.jotformpro.com/form/43400600945951. And here's a screenshot of the successful submission:
Please try clone this form back by following this guide: https://www.jotform.com/help/42-How-to-Clone-an-Existing-Form-from-a-URL. Let us know if the problem persists.
- kadhijauAnswered on December 07, 2014 at 05:09 AM
I tried your cloning form and it work.
Then I tried cloning the original form based on steps your suggested but still have the same problem. It gave Upload Error. I think this a big issue that need to be solved by JotForm team. We are having excellent service before this.
Can we still use the original form without cloning?
- valAnswered on December 07, 2014 at 06:43 AM
Did you try to remove your File Upload and then add a new one.
- kadhijauAnswered on December 07, 2014 at 06:44 PM
I tried your suggestion.
The same problem happen.
Please help. My client need to use this online form urgently.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on December 07, 2014 at 10:46 PM
I tested your form and I am able to replicate the issue. It shows an "Upload Error" message in your form. I am not sure what is causing this issue as it works just fine in cloned form. I am reporting this issue to our back end team. We will get back to you as soon as we have any update from them.
For now, I would suggest you to clone the form shared by my colleague instead of cloning your original form. Please go ahead and clone the following form and use it for now: http://www.jotformpro.com/form/43400600945951
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on December 10, 2014 at 12:02 AM
I've made a recent test on your form http://form.jotform.me/form/33112973084452 and I was able to do an upload successfully. Can you try clearing your browser's cache and try loading your form again?
- kadhijauAnswered on December 11, 2014 at 03:21 AM
Yes it works now.
Thank you Iiyam and the team.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on December 11, 2014 at 07:08 AM
That's great to know! You are welcome, it's our pleasure to help!
Thank you for using Jotform!
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on January 07, 2015 at 01:57 PM
Your query has been moved to a separate thread and shall be addressed there.