- jjuergensAsked on December 08, 2014 at 11:22 AM
Is there a way when we use jotform and a person registers for an event to send a calendar invite?
- KadeJMAnswered on December 08, 2014 at 12:07 PM
Yes, it's certainly possible to mesh your jotform with a calendar invite.
Here is one way you may want to take a look at http://www.jotform.com/help/249-How-to-create-a-Calendar-Report and if you don't like that option then this one might be more up your alley http://widgets.jotform.com/widget/date_reservation.
If you need more help though just let us know.
- jjuergensAnswered on December 09, 2014 at 12:01 PMHello,
I am actually looking for when people register they will automatically get a calendar invite for that specific event, not choose the date. Is that a possibility?
Jaclyn (Juergens) Hanley
T: 860-513-0112 x2136
2 Lan Drive Suite 120
Westford, MA 01886
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on December 09, 2014 at 02:08 PM
I'm not sure if that is possible in Jotform, but can you give us an example? I would like to test how that works. If we can't find a workaround then maybe we can create a request to our developers about it. Possibility is always high in Jotform, but this isn't a promise ;)
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on July 12, 2017 at 03:44 AM
We will be addressing your question shortly on this URL: https://www.jotform.com/answers/1197093