- Holly WeyerAsked on December 08, 2014 at 12:37 PM
- KadeJMAnswered on December 08, 2014 at 02:34 PM
So you're basically having an issue with one of our quiz apps not scoring or even working correctly?
Can you please tell us which quiz app you are using? We currently have two.
I checked both of them and so far it seems our QuizBuilder App is the one you are talking about since I seem to be unable to use it either.
I've forwarded this in a bug report to our Developers. We'll update you about it asap.
- JotForm SupportsteveAnswered on December 09, 2014 at 12:35 AM
Thank you for reporting this. Have you tried Quiz Form? It's the latest Quiz app.
Let us know if that will work for your needs.
- hweyerAnswered on December 09, 2014 at 01:01 PMI get to that page fine and try to login and then nothing happens. Tried two different browsers… chrome and IE.
Holly M. Weyer
Technology Systems Coordinator
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on December 09, 2014 at 03:09 PM
Please try clearing your browsers cache and cookies for Jotform then try it again. Also, login to your account using our main website domain which is www.jotform.com.
Let us know if the problem persists.
- ahraonlineAnswered on December 15, 2014 at 11:00 AM
Having issues with the quiz app too. I get this error when I try to load it. Thanks, Ryan
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on December 15, 2014 at 12:35 PM
Thank you for posting the image here. We will be posting our reply to your original thread, this thread: http://www.jotform.com/answers/474280.