- cronopotenciaAsked on September 29, 2011 at 12:12 AMPage URL:
- AtacanCAnswered on September 29, 2011 at 08:03 AM
To change the language of ''Upload File'' button, please follow the directions in my colleague NeilVicente's second reply in this thread.
If you require assitance or need help, please let us know. We would be glad to help you.
- cronopotenciaAnswered on September 29, 2011 at 02:01 PM
Hi..thanks for the response.I read the reply from Neil but I don´t know how to change data in CSS. I know what it is but it looked a bit complicated. Is there any other way to change the language in the upload file button?Thanks again for the assistance
- JotForm SupportmlizAnswered on October 01, 2011 at 01:17 AM
- cronopotenciaAnswered on October 03, 2011 at 03:26 AM
thanks anyways for the support guys.
keep up the good work
- JotForm SupportmlizAnswered on October 03, 2011 at 05:15 AM
You are welcome, feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Have a great day and enjoy using JotForm.