- albert ventiAsked on December 08, 2014 at 10:17 PM
unable to access my account??? either the user name or password does not work???
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on December 09, 2014 at 01:31 AM
Upon checking, I found that you only have a guest account. This type of accounts are created if you do not sign up / sign in to your account and start building forms. I would suggest you to sign up for a free account using your email address "firstname.lastname@example.org" and your form will automatically move to your new account.
Do get back to us with your new account username if you do not see your form and we will move it manually.
- albert ventiAnswered on December 09, 2014 at 01:41 AMhi thanks for getting back to me i was able to get access to my jabojump
account however it seems the email@example.com form is on another
account as i lost the information could you move the one there to my
jabojump account thanks - if yo ucant i will just make a new form or use
the one i have...
thanks so much
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on December 09, 2014 at 03:22 AM
Upon your request, I have moved form #43196332272150 from your guest account yo account with username "jabojump".
- albert ventiAnswered on December 09, 2014 at 04:21 AMHi thanks so much for your help here I am looking forward to using your
forms and hope to get enough traffic to sign up for a paying form thanks so
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on December 09, 2014 at 05:36 AM
You are welcome.
Do get back to us if you have any questions.