- adhdclinicAsked on December 09, 2014 at 10:57 AM
Not getting the email notifications from submissions on any of our forms. Stopped yesterday.
- CharlieAnswered on December 09, 2014 at 12:45 PM
To further assist you, can you please provide us the link or URL of the form that you are having email problems with?
For the meantime, you can try the following in assessing your form's email status.
1. You can see here all the submissions done in your form, you can see if the submission was successfully sent or not in your recipient email.
2. This is a guide on how to setup properly your notifications to prevent bouncing email related issues.
3. If you are using a custom email, like those provided in a hosting website, you may want to contact your email provider to whitelist our IP addresses so that the emails may not be blocked.
I hope this helps. If after applying the above solutions does not help you fix the problem, please do let us know.
- adhdclinicAnswered on December 09, 2014 at 12:47 PM
as well as all other forms.
This stopped yesterday around noon. I have checked the bounce list and the email provider and it is not on this end.
- adhdclinicAnswered on December 09, 2014 at 01:02 PM
- CharlieAnswered on December 09, 2014 at 01:57 PM
Apologies for the inconvenience that this might have caused you.
May I know if the problem has been fixed already?